Youth Mental Health COVID19
Have a question?
Feel free to Get In Touch
The St John Ambulance Youth Mental Health course is an online course targeted at young people aged 14 years and older. The course aims to raise awareness about mental health problems in young people during the COVID-19 pandemic, including some common signs and symptoms to look out for in themselves or their mates, methods to increase personal resilience and when and where to get help.
In this course, participants will learn about:
- how coronavirus (COVID-19) and social distancing may impact people’s mental health
- the difference between mental health and mental health problems
- things that can impact a person’s mental health
- some basic signs and symptoms to indicate mental health problems
- common diagnosable mental disorders
- how to start a conversation with someone about their mental health
- what to do in a mental health crisis
- ideas for building resilience.
This course will take approximately one hour to complete.
Participants will receive a St John Ambulance Certificate of Completion.
* Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment
We undertake to despatch your order on the next business day *if the order is placed before 10:00am Sydney time. Flat rate shipping refers to freight charged for an online order placed on the shop.stjohn.org.au website only.
We use Australia Post or their agents for deliveries throughout Australia. Please refer to the Australia Post website to receive the latst information on delivery times, as current events may impact your delivery - this is beyond our control.
Once your delivery is picked up from our warehouse, Australia Post will send an email or SMS, with a tracking number and details of their website. This will enable you to track your order if required.
For items such as medical stretchers that are too big for Australia Post to carry, we will use our nominated courier service.
No international shipping.