Stress and Building Resilience during COVID-19
Have a question?
Feel free to Get In Touch
The St John Ambulance Stress and Building Resilience during COVID-19 course is an online course for anyone affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The course provides participants with practical tips and information on how to recognise and manage stress and how to build resilience to be able to better cope with uncertainties and challenges. Some topics covered in the course include:
- Mental well-being vs mental illness
- Common reactions to stress
- Ways in which the current climate can cause additional stress
- Ways to manage stress and when to seek help
- Defining resilience and outlining characteristics of a resilient person
- Tangible ways to build your resilience
- A guided meditation session
- Information on organisations that provide support to those who may need help
Easily completed within 20-30 minutes.
The course contains free downloadable and printable handouts and participants will receive a St John Ambulance Certificate of Completion*
Free Delivery - This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, our standard $15 shipping will apply.
* Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment.
We undertake to despatch your order on the next business day *if the order is placed before 10:00am Sydney time. Flat rate shipping refers to freight charged for an online order placed on the shop.stjohn.org.au website only.
We use Australia Post or their agents for deliveries throughout Australia. Please refer to the Australia Post website to receive the latst information on delivery times, as current events may impact your delivery - this is beyond our control.
Once your delivery is picked up from our warehouse, Australia Post will send an email or SMS, with a tracking number and details of their website. This will enable you to track your order if required.
For items such as medical stretchers that are too big for Australia Post to carry, we will use our nominated courier service.
No international shipping.